Nicole is a media strategist and coach who specialize in podcast hosting as well as podcast guesting. Originally a corrections officer, Nicole ventured into the world of podcasting just a few years ago with absolutely zero street cred. No one knew her. In just a few months of podcasting she made the Apple New and Noteworthy Podcast list and stayed there for over 2 years. She’s featured on popular podcasts and was listed as one of Entrepreneur’s top 48 podcasts.
Listen in as she shares:
- A technique to grow your audience (and get clients) that few are using. Are you?
- Why podcasts are better than summits
- The podcasting mindset trap that keeps you stuck in your business
- How to connect to a network of influencers in a way that is second nature to you
- A mindset shift that will keep you from taking any kind of rejection personally
- The exact “come-from” that will make podcast hosts want you on their show
- Why getting on podcasts is NOT a numbers game and what you must do instead to be welcomed on a show
- Why it’s not a good idea to fake it till you make it as a podcast guest
- The telltale sign that you’re ready to be a podcast guest, and what to do if you’re not
- How top level leaders are just like you – this makes it easy for you to approach them
- When to (and not to) approach top level hosts to be on their show
- How to be sure others will see your value
- An effective (and fun) first step to ease into podcasting if you’re not completely ready
- The essential ‘Why’ that makes you appealing to influential podcast hosts
You’ll be surprised to know the many things people do wrong when trying to get on a podcast. Find out what will get an instant rejection or even cause you to be completely ignored. Discover how to get the Yes instead: www.TheNicoleHolland.com/pitch.