Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in e-Commerce and remote hiring. He is the co-founder of FreeeUp.com which started in 2015 with just 5k, built up to $12 million in annual sales, and was acquired in 2019. He is now working on outsourceschool.com, a course that teaches business owners and entrepreneurs how to interview, onboard, train, and manage virtual assistants to scale their businesses.
Nathan has been interviewed on 200+ podcasts including Entrepreneur on Fire and has been listed on the Entrepreneur 360 List for two years in a row as one of the best entrepreneurial companies in America.
Listen in as Nathan shares:
- Why it is vital to grow a network and build partnerships as a business owner
- Top Tips for organically marketing your business without a big budget
- How to use your mindset to overcome rejection so you keep taking bigger action to create bigger success
- How to Build a Problem-solving Mindset to Create More Success
- Why building a strong mindset will keep you going when things get tough (and they will)
- How to know when you need to hire someone and the key tasks to delegate to free you up to work on your business
- Four vital secrets for adding a new member to your team
- Why you should quit trying to be “normal”!
You can learn more about Nathan and Outsource School by visiting the following: