Michael Zipursky has advised organizations and leaders in over 30 industries across multiple countries. He is an in-demand speaker and is the author of five books including Profitable Relations: How to Dramatically Increase Your Profits By Giving Customers What They Really Want, the Consulting Success System: How to Become a Successful Consultant, and the Masters of Consulting Interviews. He is also a host of the Consulting Success Podcast.
Whether you are just starting out in consulting or a veteran, Michael’s program at Consulting Success will help you develop a predictable pipeline of clients and increase your revenue 200 to 500 percent or more. Build a system that will attract your ideal clients, earn higher fees, and enjoy an amazing lifestyle.
In today’s informational episode, Michael shares some of his best tips for achieving the goals you have as an entrepreneur. He shares these insights:
- Why persistence will bring you huge breakthroughs and how to build it
- How to get clear on your goals and why you shouldn’t deviate from them (it’s not about the money)
- How to find a right coach that help you to transform your success – (you’ll be surprised what to look for)
- Top Tips for getting comfortable by being uncomfortable – this is how to exponentially grow as a business owner
- How to manage change in your business and evaluate it to make great decisions to grow
Read more about Michael’s coaching options, books, podcast, and other resources by visiting www.consultingsuccess.com learn more at his Consulting Success Official Facebook page, and follow Consulting Success on Twitter.