Josh Fonger is a consultant, coach. Through his consulting firm, Work the System Enterprises, he has worked with over 100,000 business owners from over 50 countries. These businesses range from small startup businesses to large enterprises. He has become one of the most in-demand small business consultants in North America.
Josh’s specialty is helping businesses properly systemize their operations to achieve exponential growth and achieve millions of dollars in profit. His method is based on the book “Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less” which has helped thousands of business owners take their business to the next level.
In this episode Josh discusses how you can “Work the System” to build your own success:
- How a simple meeting at a coffee shop turned into a lucrative business
- How to use Failure to create more success
- Why it’s crucial to build an identity that is separate from your business
- Reasons why entrepreneurs get stuck …and what you can do when it happens to you
- His Top Mindset Tip that has helped him through the toughest times
- This is how to have a successful day… every day
- His Top Top to Systemize your business… and it’s not what you think!
- Why an ambitious future vision is vital for your success
Learn more about Josh, check out all of the resources he shares on the website, and grab your free Work the System book at www.workthesystem.com.