David runs a 10-person coaching company, working with speakers and experts on building more impact, freedom and scale into their high fee business models. He’s the best-selling author of ‘Do it! Marketing’ and the soon-to-be published book ‘Do it! Speaking’ His iTunes top 50 podcast, The Speaking Show, is the number one highest rated podcast on the business and speaking circuit. David Newman is one of the few people whose emails I always read because he packs such great content into each and every one!
Listen in as David shares:
- How his mindset helped him to go from a struggling coach to leading a 10-person coaching company, best-selling author and renowned (and well-paid) speaker.
- The key thing that helped him navigate some business disasters in the early days.
- The questions that helped David put himself back on the path to doing work he loved whilst making good money and bringing the joy back into his business.
- The secret to loving marketing and sales (yes, really!)
- Four words that will change how you think of marketing and sales… forever!
- How to stop being scared of rejection so you can handle and even learn to love those “No’s”
- How to access the mindset of a great speaker and let go of the “terror” that many people feel when they think about public speaking.
- How to give a great talk without having to memorise a word.
Find out more about David and sign up for his brilliant emails at www.DoItMarketing.com and sign up for his free training at www.DoItMarketing.com/webinar. Or check out his fantastic speaking podcast at www.TheSpeakingShow.com.