Emlen Miles-Mattingly is the CEO and founder of Gen Next Wealth, helping his clients to align their money with their values. With nearly 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Emlen is the host of the podcast, Minority Money, where he discusses finance, family, fitness/health, and education and how all of these things affect your overall wealth.
Listen in as he talks about:
- What does wealth really mean and how you can create happy wealth
- The decision he made, aged 11, that changed his life forever
- How to overcome your excuses of why you can’t have what you want, and instead go after your goals with determination and conviction
- How to make commitments to yourself that you won’t break
- His daily morning routine that sets him up to have a great day
- What sets apart the most successful people… and the mindset shift you can choose to make to build your success
- How he overcomes setbacks and ensures he keeps moving forward
- His Big Why that keeps him motivated to do his best every day
- The biggest life lesson he has learnt… this will inspire you
Find out more about Emlen and his work at: GenNextWealth.com and pick up her free Guide To Connect With Influencers.