Ted Prodrumou, America’s Leading LinkedIn Coach, is the author of five best-selling books including Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business. He’s had a wild ride in his career and started from scratch again when he was 52 years old. He is a social selling expert and the founder of search marketing simplified, a full-service social media training firm.
Listen in as he shares:
- The importance of personality development training that has helped him with his struggling mindset on how to sell himself as a coach
- How he survived the dot com crash and other economy and market recessions by constantly reinventing himself
- Why getting laid off his dream job allowed him to write very successful business books despite not having written a book his entire life
- How his mindset saved him from struggling in the first downturn of the economy in the last 20 years
- The secret of his resiliency and how he manages to pick himself up and move forward with every setback he gets
- The importance of self-care and daily alone time to start your day right
- The right way to start online conversations on LinkedIn
If you would like to discover how to use LinkedIn for your Business, get a free copy of his book: Ultimate Guide To LinkedIn for Businesses Third Edition. To learn more about the other tools Ted uses to improve your business, visit his site here: TedProdromou.com.