Omar Zenhom is the CEO and co-founder of WebinarNinja, named one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in 2018. Founded in 2014, over a million people have attended a webinar on WebinarNinja.
Omar is also the host of The $100 MBA Show. It was named the 2014 iTunes Best Podcast, has over 1,300 episodes, has been downloaded over 90 million times, and is ranked as a top business podcast in over 30 countries around the world.
Listen in as Omar shares:
- How to intentionally use your emotions and mindset to grow your business
- Why it is important to embrace change and use it as a catalyst to create huge growth
- The often overlooked importance of communication skills and how to make sure you’re using them to further your success
- How to build resilience to get over setbacks, take risks and make mistakes
- The easy way to recognize the things that you value most in your life – and how to make them a priority
- Why you need to define what success means to you (it’s not what you think).