Hermina “Nina” Batson is the FWA’s President and Leadership Council Chair. She is a Director and the Global Head of Internal Audit Regulatory Engagement at Barclays. With over 30 years of banking and finance experience, she has worked for MUFG, Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas, and JPMorgan Chase. Nina is a recipient of Markets Choice Awards’ Women in Finance: Excellence in Social Responsibility award.
Listen in as Nina talks about:
- How to build your resilience and determination to create more success
- Her strategy to stretch your comfort zone so you can take daily action to achieve your goals
- The Daily Mantra she uses to overcome Imposter Syndrome, and how she keeps the mantra front of mind everyday
- The secrets of her Accomplishment Journal and how you can use it to increase you sense of serving your clients
- Her OHIO strategy to ensure maximum efficiency so you get more done every day
- Top Gratitude Tips that will keep you in implementation flow
- Why mindset is crucial for entrepreneurs’ success and how to believe in yourself
- Her Top Tip to achieve more online success
Find out more about Nina and her work here: https://www.fwa.org/ and pick up her free Guide To Connect With Influencers.