Jason Graystone is an entrepreneur, investor, and host of the Always Free Podcast.
Since starting his first business at 22 years old, Jason’s love for investing & business helped him become financially free by the time he was 30 by adopting a unique blend of wealth creation strategies allowing him to replace his active income.
Jason has since built multiple -7 figure businesses, spoken on some of the world’s most reputable stages in the investing space as well as universities, schools, and some large corporations including the MET police.
Jason runs an industry-leading education program to help people achieve true financial freedom.
Listen in to discover:
- The money beliefs he created in his childhood that gave him the burning motivation to find financial security
- How taking a risk in his first entrepreunerial venture at 14 paved the way for his success
- Why delegation is critical to your success and how to do it effectively so you can focus on what you do best
- Why trading your time for money is costing your dearly and what you can do to reverse this
- Jason’s definition of Financial Freedom and the 2 steps to achieve it for yourself (this is very insightful and inspiring)
- The key questions to ask yourself to get back your mojo so you can fall back in love with your business
- His biggest life lesson that has helped him to take a balanced view so he can make great decisions