Dan Cuprill is a Certified Financial Planner™ and president of Matson & Cuprill, a wealth coaching firm located in Cincinnati, Ohio. His firm specializes in helping people prepare for financial independence by employing a holistic planning system called Retirement Rescue. He is the author of several books including Retirement Rescue and Defuse: 7 Steps to Saving Your 401k from the Ticking Tax Time Bomb. He is also the host of the podcast, Solving the Financial Puzzle. Dan & his wife, Beth, split their time between Cincinnati, OH and Franklin (Nashville), TN and maintain offices in both cities.
Listen in on this podcast as Dan shares:
- The key skill every entrepreneur needs to master for sustainable profit growth – do you have it?
- His definition of what it is to be an “entrepreneur”… this will get you thinking about your business in a new way!
- Why you should be focusing on profit, not revenue, and how to increase your profit
- How to have a clear end game so you can confidently plan the life you want to live
- The reason multitasking doesn’t work… and now to maximise what does work
- Why it’s good to fail and how to overcome the fear of failure
- His Top Tip to overcome setbacks, and why he doesn’t allow them to hold him back
- The secret to freeing up more time to work on your business